Portrait image is a frequently explored graphic design subject. Every face is a universe of emotions that often inspire artists to turn them into a personal piece. Sometimes designers work on existing images of someone/something, in other cases they create a face from nothing (painting or using a 3d software). Today I collected 30 beautiful portraits realized by some of the best graphic designers all over the world.
Photography and CGI for Inspiration
In this post we showcased a creative selection of some works made by Franz Steiner over at Blutsbrueder Design where they combined photography, cgi and retouching skills. Franz is a digital artist from Los Angeles, CA, USA. He’s also the owner of Steiner Creative (formerly known as Blutsbrueder Design). We hope you will like this collection of mix of humans and robots.
hope you like it…:)
deviantart.com is the most famous place to find amazing digital art pieces created by many professional graphic designers. we are going to list 30 most amazing digital art compositions featuring hand; these are perfect inspirational material for the most of the graphic designers out there. So be careful and get the maximum outcome from these art pieces and tell us which one is your favorite one?
Remember your old favorite cartoon on TV when you were a kid? There is something about these endearing cartoon characters that instantly transports us back to our childhood. It makes us remember all those happy memories that came with being a kid, imagination wild, absolutely no worries at all, and long afternoons with an endless supply of ice-cream and cartoons! You might still have a favorite character from those cartoons, and when someone asks you what was your favorite cartoon character growing up as a kid, you probably answer promptly “Pink Panther”, “Tom and Jerry”, “Spider man”, “Superman”, “Thunder cats”, “Little Mermaid” or “Bugs Bunny!”
Now when we think of cartoons, an entirely new genre has made its way into the market. 3D cartoons! And with the new 3D cartoon films, a plethora of new cartoon characters for young and old to love, cherish and idealize. Who would not love the likes of Nemo, or the Ice Age characters? Shrek and Madagascar are everyone’s favorites. Whereas, there is hardly a soul that has not been fascinated by the Incredibles, Rio, Sharktale, Megamind or the Oscar award winning film, Up. They are brilliant films with amazing cartoon characters and have managed to entertain a growing number of people from all walks of life, not to mention, all ages! With the 3D technology, these cartoon characters have been made ever more charming than the old cartoons we grew up with. But whether they are the old ones or their new and improved 3D versions, they easily transport us into that magical, colorful world of make-believe!
Now you can relive the experience of those long ago days with these cartoons characters! Enjoy!
Google Doodles: Anniversaries & Birthdays for Inspiration
Today we have showcase famous Google doodles that were presented during 13 years and are dedicated to anniversaries and birthdays of famous people and famous inventions. I suppose that this collection is a good source of inspiration for those who can briefly illustrate events and, of course, for other talented people.
4. Jim Henson’s 75th Birthday – (Global) was an American puppeteer best known as the creator of The Muppets.
7. 120th Birthday of Mikhail Bulgakov – (Russia) He was a Soviet Russian writer and playwright active in the first half of the 20th century. He is best known for his novel The Master and Margarita, which The Times of London has called one of the masterpieces of the 20th century
11. Thomas Edison’s Birthday. He was an American inventor and businessman. He developed many devices that greatly influenced life around the world.Thomas Edison\’s Birthday
12. Jules Verne’s 183rd Birthday. He was a French author who pioneered the science fiction genre
13. Cezanne’s 172nd Birthday. He was a French artist and Post-Impressionist painter whose work laid the foundations of the transition from the 19th century conception of artistic endeavour to a new and radically different world of art in the 20th century.
19. 25th Anniversary of Buckyball25th Anniversary of Buckyball
26. 170th Birthday of Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky. He was a Russian composer of the Romantic era.
35. Samuel Morse’s Birthday. He was an American contributor to the invention of a single-wire telegraph system based on European telegraphs, co-inventor of the Morse code, and an accomplished painter.
37. Giovanni Schiaparelli’s Birthday. He was an Italian astronomer and science historian.
38. 1000 Years of The Tale of Genji – (Japan) It is a classic work of Japanese literature attributed to the Japanese noblewoman Murasaki Shikibu in the early 11th century, around the peak of the Heian period.
43. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s Birthday. He was a Scottish physician and writer, most noted for his stories about the detective Sherlock Holmes, generally considered a milestone in the field of crime fiction, and for the adventures of Professor Challenger.
47. Leonardo Da Vinci’s Birthday. He was an Italian Renaissance polymath: painter, sculptor, architect, musician, scientist, mathematician, engineer, inventor, anatomist, geologist, cartographer, botanist and writer whose genius, perhaps more than that of any other figure, epitomized the Renaissance humanist ideal.
48. Vincent Van Gogh’s Birthday. He was a Dutch post-Impressionist painter whose work, notable for its rough beauty, emotional honesty, and bold color, had a far-reaching influence on 20th-century art